My name is Joanna Pieczurkin Amicucci, I was born in Poland and I’ve been living in Italy for almost 20 years now. I work as a translator and holistic operator and, in particular, as a shamanic healer and teacher, both for people and animals.
In an earlier career I was travelling on cruise ships around the world, working as a cabin stewardess which gave me the gift of meeting many people of various cultures, traditions and with different habits.
Since my youngest years I’ve been always guided by just one thought: it really doesn’t matter where our path will lead us, nor the influence of the external world on us. All that matters is our Inner Connection with our True Self!
My holistic CV:
- July 2015 – until today: Shamanic Studies at Spirit Healer School of Carla Meeske, now I am actively collaborate with the School
- September 2017: Animal Reiki Master/Teacher
- June 2016: Telepathic Communication with Animals
- December 2014: Reiki Karuna Master, registered with the international number
- April 2011 – October 2014: Usui Reiki Ryoho Master.
I am an author of the Shamanic Course “Our Ancestors – do we really know them?” © and the owner of the Joanna’s Touch © portal, where I share and teach modern Shamanism, with a strong accent on Irish and Siberian Shamanic wisdom.
I teach both online and in person.
I offer Shamanic Healing sessions for people and animals, rituals and ceremonies for personal protection and rituals for the energetic healing of environments.